-
November 7th, 2005, 01:29 AM
#1
Inactive Member
argh! I am part of the group of members who are on the "No ebay til after christmas wagon." I have and will admit to browsing ebay some nights. I have also bid ONCE on some bitty twin clothing but lost.
Well mere seconds ago I bid on a girl sized red velvet dress. (it's the girl dress that matched the radiant rhinestone dress). And I won. The only thing I can say is that i was a GREAT price (less than $15 and in good condition). Considering that it retailed for $78. I am pleased but I still feel off the wagon. I hope that this will be it for me. I can't afford to fall off the wagon agin.
Lara
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks